RKM heavy duty nylon roller is another anti-corrosive, lightweight and low noise option in our portfolio to further serve our customers’ needs.
- Tube: High grade nylon with excellent flexural strength, impact strength, wear and abrasion resistance.
- Shaft: Mild steel cold drawn shafts or stainless steel.
- Bearing Housing: Solid TPU housings or Nylon ribbed housings.
- Bearings: ZZ C3 Deep groove ball bearings.
- Seals: Similar to RKM RS seals package but with outer protective shield replaced with a heavy duty nylon outer protective stone shield.
- Up to 50% lighter than steel rollers, which means lower power requirement for start/stop operation of conveyor and reduces potential injuries during installation and manual handling.
- Less material buildup on roller as compared to steel rollers.
- Belt friendly as damaged roller would not damage the belt.
- Anti-static and non magnetic.
- Roller tubes machined to fit meet TIR and MIS requirements.
- Roller is dynamically balance to ISOISO1940 – G16 grade or 0.014Nm, whichever is more stringent.